The FFT asks two questions:
1) How likely are you to recommend our service to friends and family if they needed similar care or treatment?
- Extremely Likely
- Neither Likely or Unlikely
- Extremely Unlikely
- Don't Know
2) What is the main reason for your answer to the question?
Patients are asked to complete this questionnaire by
- filling in a form in surgery
- replying to the text message sent after your appointment
- electronically via the self check-in screen in surgery
- by clicking on the 'Friends and Family Test' link to the right of this screen (under the heading 'Have your say')
NHS England collects the data (Question 1 only) at the end of each month and publishes the results on the NHS Choices website. The comments (from Question 2) are published below.
Click here for the NHS Patient information Leaflet.
Click here for link to FFT information website